Monday, June 7, 2010

Bicara Hikmah

"I am a traveler seeking the truth, a human searching for the meaning of humanity and a citizen seeking dignity, freedom, stability and welfare under the shade of Islam. I am a free man who is aware of the purpose of his existence and who proclaims: “Truly, my prayer and my sacrifice, my living and my dying are all for Allah, the Lord of the worlds; no partner has He. This, am I commanded and I am of those who submit to His Will.” This is who I am. Who are you?"

(Hassan al-Banna)

"Janganlah engkau merasa seolah-olah umurmu masih panjang kerana lamunan seperti itu banyak membawa kepada ajal..."

(Syair)

"The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell (show) others, How much they love them
while they're alive."

(Poet)

No comments:

Post a Comment