Monday, August 13, 2012

Yes, You Win

If u cant handle a question today, how you would handle when Allah ask you bout promises. When you've been hurt with what have i said, how would you expect me not to be hurt with what you did? When you've thought that your life suck with my absence, what do you think that of the hikmah that we've been meet. When you think by removing everyone bout me in your life would be the safest n best way to proceed your life, it's true because like we care. Ya Allah..I just dun know how..Even the more, even the worst..Even I try hard to protect my life and comfort my sadness with doa, you thought that I'm over-reacting. Am I that worst in your mind? You never know how it feels until it happens to you.. What goes around, comes around..

4 comments:

  1. that true dear " Never put yourself in a situation, where you are not sure of where you stand in a person's life"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx dear..i've been blessed to have a wnderful n supportive friends like u all..

    ReplyDelete
  3. pahal emo2 tuk cik mimot..hehe..raya lak polah rumah terbuka k.hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. adeh2..bkn thun tok turn ktkorang agik ka molah rmh tbuka..hehe..

    ReplyDelete