Thursday, June 30, 2011

I've Learned

I've learned that we don't have to change friends,If we understand that friends change.

I've learned that something that you do in an instant, can give you heartache for life

.

I've learned that you should always leave loved ones with loving words, it may be that last time you see them.

I've learned that we are responsiable for what we do, no matter how we feel.

I've learned that either you control your attitude, or it controls you

.

I've learned that my best friend and I , can do anything or nothing and still ahve a good time.

I've learned that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you are down, will be the one who helps you get up.

I've learned that sometimes when i am angry i have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

I've learned that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them too, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

I've learned that maturity has more to do with what types of expirences you've had and what you learned from them, and less to do with how many years you have lived.

I've learned that it isin't always enough to be forgiven by others, but sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I've learned that just because two people argue, doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do love each other.

I've learned that you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secrect, it may change you life forever.

I've learned that sometimes the people that you love most in lfe, are taken from you too soon.

I've learned that you can't make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved, and the rest is up to them.

I've learned that no matter how much i care, some people just dont care back.

I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and just seconds to destroy it.

I've learned that it's not what you have in life, but who you have that counts.

I've learned that you can keep going, long after you think you can't.

I've learned that their are people who love you dearly, but just don't know how to show it.

I've learned that even when you feel you have no more to give, a friend cries out and you find the srenght to help.

I've learned that our backgrounds and circumstances may have influenced our lives, but we are responsiable for who we become



No comments:

Post a Comment